at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology
Join the Conference
Guidelines for Posters
• The official language is English.
• A limited number of posters will be selected and the presenters will be informed of the decision.
• Size of poster should be A0 (1189 mm x 841 mm). Three column, Portrait format should be used. 18 font size for text and 24 for title (Or higher) should be used. Times New Roman font should be used. Figures should be large enough to be clearly visible and of high quality.
• Poster’s soft copy should be made available to the organizers by 15 July 2017 (email:firstname.lastname@example.org). Please put “Poster and abstract ID” in the subject line.
• Printing the poster and putting them up for display will be the responsibility of the presenter/s.
• Poster will be exhibited on the 21st and the authors are expected to be there during the poster sessions.
• Please put up your posters by 9 AM on the day of your poster session. Please remove it positively before 5 PM. It is author’s responsibility to put up and remove the posters on the same day.
• You can check the conference website for the schedule.
• Top posters in each track (2 Themes; Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment ) will be selected by the technical review committee for Awards in the valedictory session of the conference. Judge’s decision will be final in this regard.
• Please complete the registration formalities as soon as possible.
• Please complete the registration formalities by 15 July, 2017.